HousingManager.com is continually evolving to make applying for housing easier for your applicants!
We are introducing a feature to make old applications less troublesome for both the housing authority and the returning applicants. Applicants who return after being purged/denied/dropped over 90 days ago will now be treated as a new applicant. This will force them to enter all new information. However, the new application will retain the history of the old application for syncing & historical reasons.
Duplicate Checking Changes
The rules of duplicate checking now include the waiting lists as a parameter to detect duplicate applications. In addition, we have added flexibility as non-HOH (Head of Household) can now submit a new application if he or she is applying for a different waiting list.
- If applicants try to login with a SSN/DOB that already exists as a HOH, it will log them in to that application.
- If applicants login with a SSN/DOB that exists on an application but is NOT the HOH, it will now create a new application. Previously, applicants who were ever active on any application were prevented from creating a new application.
- If applicants try to sign up for a property that any of their family members currently have submitted applications for the same property, the below message will be displayed:
- If applicants are signed up for property “A”, a Section 8 waiting list for example, & they try to add a family member who already exists on another application to the Section 8 waiting list as well, they will be unable to add the family member. The below message will appear:
- If Jane Doe is already on waiting list “A”, a Section 8 waiting list for example, and somehow there is another application with the HOH on the same waiting list, the only actionable item is for Jane to remove herself from the waiting list in question. Below is the message that the HOH will see:
- The non-HOH in the previous scenario would see the below:
Want to see more? We will be offering a FREE 30-day trial soon, watch HousingManager.com for more information or call 501-537-2467.